terça-feira, 10 de julho de 2007

50 First Views


http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/50firstdates/


Por que toda vez que eu assisto eu me emociono como se fosse a primeira vez?


Dá tempo de dizer algumas coisinhas só...



Primeiro que: eu tive uma nova chance.

Segundo: 50 first dates foi o melhor dvd que eu comprei na vida! Talvez porque eu queira alguém que esteja disposto a fazer com que eu me apaixone por ele todos os dias da minha vida... só que vai ser mais difícil sem ter perda recente de memória. Afinal, a minha memória guarda muito bem (ou nem tanto mais hohoho) e, as vezes, faz o coração doer.

Terceiro: dentre as todas musicas lindas, fica uma delicinha. ooo trilha sonora awesome!


UB40 - Every Breath You Take

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you
Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you
O can't you see
You belong to me
My poor heart aches
With every step you take
Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you
Since you've gone I been lost without a trace
I dream at night I can only see your face
I look around but it's you I can't replace
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
I keep crying baby, baby, please
O can't you see
You belong to me
My poor heart aches
With every step you take
Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you
Every breath you take
Every move you make
I'll be watching you
I'll be watching you...



Só mais uma? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

é que eu gosto muito de quem a compôs =):

Forgetful Lucy(Adam Sandler)
The Hukilau was the place
Where I first saw your face
We liked each other right away
But you didn't remember me the very next day
Forgetful Lucy
Has got a nice caboosey
I used to trick you into pulling your car over so we
could chat
But my favorite time was when you beat the shit out of
Ula with a bat
Then we drove up to see Dr. Keats
And found out why Doug always has to change his
sheets
Forgetful Lucy
Cracked her head like Gary Busey
But I still love her so
And I'll never let her go
Even if while I'm singing this song
She's wishing I had Jocko the walrus' schlong
Forgetful Lucy
Her lips are so damn juicy
How about another first kiss




Good Night.


Nenhum comentário: